SAM automatically sets the sending account, or sender address, the signature(*) and folder for sent items with the help of several rules.
- Set your desired sending account for every e-mail.
- The appropriate signature is inserted for every e-mail. This no longer depends on the email account. (*)
- Sent items are stored in a folder of your choice or deleted immediately if you so choose.
- Public Exchange folders are supported.
- Save your rules on a file server and share them with other users.
- Supported are rules based on the recipient's address, email categories, contact categories, and folders/mailboxes.
Do you often manually edit an automatically inserted signature (*) because Outlook cannot differentiate between business contacts and your family or good friends?
Do you want to automatically reply to certain e-mails from a specific sender address, no matter who the e-mail was sent to?
Do you want to be asked for a specific sending account to be used before sending an e-mail?
Would you prefer several folders for sent items, for example based on certain projects?
If so, SAM is your tool.
(*) Signatures are supported only for Outlook 2010 and older. For Outlook 2013 and newer SAM cannot change the signature anymore!
Various payment options
Download for free, and test without obligation for 30 days!
You can use the software immediately. The license file will be sent to you by email directly after the payment is complete.